Enjoy your Easter holidays on the farm!
If you’re looking for a special family break this Easter, you’ll be pleased to hear that Feather Down Farm Days are open for Easter bookings.
The pioneers of luxury camping are all set for another great year, and would love you to come and join them.
Spring is synonymous with renewal, awakening and birth and after a winter of making preparations for the farming year, our farmers will give you a warm welcome.Visit famous Cornwall, Boswarthen Farm, Easter midweek for £399.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
when you book a holiday with us, we invite you to donate an optional £1 (or more) to The Prince’s Countryside Fund, which will fund hard pressed rural areas within Britain. Feel free to increase your donation and help The Prince’s Countryside Fund even more!
Come and see for yourself why the countryside needs to be preserved by visiting Howbeck Lodge farm in the Lake District.Visit Howbeck Lodge Farm for only £249 for the midweek of 12 May 2014.
Objectives of the Prince's Countryside Fund that match perfectly with Feather Down Farm Days are;
- To reconnect consumers with the countryside.
- To improve the sustainability of British farming and rural communities, targeting the areas of greatest need.
Glamping at Feather Down Farms and Country Retreats
Every Feather Down Tent is equipped for a maximum of 6 people (max. 5 adults and 1 child up to 12 years old). The safari-like or lodge tent is 45m2 large. Feather Down offers you a lot of Glamping ingredients: the frills tents will offer you:
- a private hot tub
- a private outdoor shower
- a veranda
- a hammock to relax on your own veranda
- a welcome suprise and you beds made up upon arrival
The normal tents and frills tents will offer you:
- a living space of 45 m2
- 3 bedrooms of which one is the famous cupboard bed
- proper beds with comfy matresses
- cold running water in the kitchen and a flushing toilet
- a kitchen
- solid wooden floor boards throughout
- New in 2014: all tents are equipped with a comfy sofa!
There is no electricity in the tent itself Feather Down Tent, so to brighten up the inside, we use oil lamps and candles. Electricity sockets are usually nearby at the honesty shop or shower block.
Do you want to rewind and fully relax? Then make a Reservation to be able to enjoy all of this yourself.