Dog friendly camping: Bring your dog along!
Having your own dogs could mean you want to bring them along on your glamping holiday right? It can be frustrating for you having to find a pet sitter for the weekend while you’re away! It can be tricky as well for those trying to find a holiday spot where dogs are welcome. At Feather Down, we want your holiday to be worry and stress free – so the best way to deal with this situation? Bring your dog to one of our farms!
If your dog loves to go for walks and couldn’t possibly be left behind if you are heading to the countryside, there are plenty of Feather Down farms offering the perfect “dog holiday” at dog-friendly countryside locations. Bringing your dogs along with you can make your glamping holiday much more extraordinary. There will be an abundance of new walks to go on as well as new sights and smells to investigate before your dog returns with you in the evening to finally rest in the tent. With all the stimulation on Feather Down dog-friendly holidays, your dog will sleep better than your children!
In the UK, the dog-friendly glamping locations include the following*:
- Balnab Whithorn Farm (Wigtownshire)
- Billingsmoor Farm (Devon)
- Cheddar Gorge (Somerset)
- Chesters (Scottish Borders)
- Coach House (Somerset)
- Cwmberach Uchaf Farm (Wales)
- Forest of Bowland (Lancashire)
- Fountain Violet Farm (Devon)
- Glastonbury (Somerset)
- East Shilvinghampton Farm (Dorset)
- Heydon Grove Farm (Norfolk)
- Looe (Cornwall)
- Manor Farm (Hampshire)
- Midgham Farm (New Forest, Hampshire)
- Moor Farm (Gloucester)
- Mount Pleasant Farm (Dorset)
- Northumberland Farm (Northumberland)
- Pant Y March (Gwynedd)
- Sunninglye Farm (Kent)
- Wambrook Farm (Somerset)
- Wyresdale Park (Lancashire)
You are more than welcome to bring your dogs to these glamping locations in Europe* as well:
- Figari Corsica (France)
- La Ferme de La Folivraie (France)
- Hoeve Waterschap (Netherlands)
- Hoeve de Pippert (Netherlands)
- Dengler Hof (Germany)
*Do please read the farm text carefully to see if your dog can come all season long and if there are any other restrictions. Dogs should be booked in within the booking process. At many locations including Chesters and Wyresdale Park, dogs would need to be kept on the lead. You can bring a maximum of two dogs per glamping accommodation.