Team Building with a difference!
Upper Shadymoor Farm in Shropshire is another great location for corporate weekends. One satisfied managing director reported “The glamping facilities at Shadymoor are all about the great outdoors but with a touch of luxury, so you don’t feel like you are “roughing it”, in fact nothing could be further from the truth. The bespoke programmes make everything feel really personalised, from the alfresco pizza ovens to the raft building race on the private lake, in what must be one of the most idyllic settings in the country. Personally, I enjoy the clay pigeon shooting and deer stalking. But there is also quad biking and nature trail orienteering by day and a chance to relish the open camp fires and mini- music festival revelries of the evening.”
We have locations all over the UK, so there is bound to be one within easy reach. All farms are unique, but united by the Feather Down commitment to excellent facilities, meaning your corporate retreat can be as much about comfort as getting back to nature.
Upper Shadymoor Farm facilities for team building
- Corporate: maximum 30 staying on-site on a basis of four per tent 24 plus 6 in farmhouse = 30
- Family/friends maximum 40 staying on-site
- Wainhouse barn, for conference/activities seat up to 30, party up to 80
Farm team building activities:
- Fly fishing
- Deer safari
- Clay laser shooting
- Farm driving skills
- Cooker demonstration
- Water fun: hot tub, wild-swim, raft building, water trampoline, kayaking
- Walking/geocaching/orienteering – Longmynd and Stiperstones nearby offering fantastic walking
To ensure your team are well fed…
- Speciality game: venison, pheasant, partridge and pigeon
- Home-grown seasonal fruits
- Home-baked bread and cakes
- Dishes from a simple lasagna supper or traditional Sunday roast to a five-course dinner, plus amazing puddings
Activity packages start from £50.00/person
All sorts of amazing Feather Down locations offer the venue for the visiting company to use, bringing the company’s own ideas and/or creating them in consultation with the location. There are many food options that can be selected such as hampers and barbecue packs.The Feather Down location will have contacts in the area and a good idea of what is possible.
Other options for corporate retreats
Layer Marney Tower, the tallest Tudor gatehouse in England, offers its Deer Barn, which is ideal for large groups, and dinners in the Tower can also be arranged. There is plenty of land, and clay pigeon shooting or archery are team building activities which fit the historical setting!
Manor Farm in Hampshire and Billingsmoor Farm in Devon are experienced in offering corporate glamping stays. Manor can offer fast and furious farm team building activities (or whatever speed you prefer!) with activities organised all day.