Every Canvas Frills Lodge is furnished for a maximum of 6 persons (max. 5 adults and 1 child up to 12). There is a living space of 45m2. In the kitchen of the Canvas Frills Lodge, you will find cold running tap water. On the farm, there are warm communal showers. The lodges are equipped with all kinds of kitchen necessities from scissors to pots and pans, from cutlery to coffee mugs.. you won't need to take anything from home.
There is no electricity in the Canvas Frills Lodge as lighting is provided by candles and oil lamps. Cooking is done on the wood-fired stove in the lodge. You can store your groceries in the large cool chest, the cooling elements can be collected from the honesty shop. You can also cook outside on your own barbecue and enjoy your meal at the picnic table that can be found with each lodge. Other than that, every lodge has its own toilet and there are comfortable beds. The hire of the lodge includes the bed and kitchen linen and the use of firewood for the stove.
- A made-up double bed (2m x 1.60m)
- Bunk bed (two times 2m x 0.80m)
- Cupboard bed (2m x 1.30m) for 2 children or 1 adult
- Own flushing toilet
- Separate private shower next to the tent
- Cold running water
- Coolbox with ice packs
- Wood stove including wood
- Kitchen unit with kitchen utensils
- Dining area and sofa
- Private porch with 2 deck chairs
- Outside cooker (BBQ) and picnic table
- Feather Down starter pack
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels package per person
- Oil lamps, candles and tea lights
- Honesty Shop
- Parking space
You can order any extras via your Personal Page.