Every Canvas Lodge is furnished for a maximum of 6 persons (max. 5 adults and 1 child up to 12). There is a living space of 50m2. The lodges are equipped with all kinds of kitchen necessities from scissors to pots and pans, from cutlery to coffee mugs.. you won't need to take anything from home.
There is no electricity in the Canvas Frills Lodge as lighting is provided by candles and oil lamps. Cooking is done on the wood-fired stove in the lodge. You can store your groceries in the large cool chest, the cooling elements can be collected from the honesty shop. You can also cook outside on your own barbecue and enjoy your meal at the picnic table that can be found with each lodge. Other than that, every lodge has its own toilet and comfortable beds. The hire of the lodge includes bed and kitchen linen and the use of firewood for the stove. There is a variety of lodge types to be found on the Feather Down farms.
- A made-up double bed (2m x 1.60m)
- Bunk bed (two times 2m x 0.80m)
- Cupboard bed (two times 2m x 0.80m)
- Own flushing toilet
- En-suite shower with shower and basin
- Cold running water
- Coolbox with ice packs
- Woodstove including wood
- Kitchen unit with kitchen utensils
- Dining area and sofa
- Extended canopy, wooden terrace with 2 deck chairs
- Outside cooker (BBQ) and picnic table
- Feather Down starter pack
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels package per person
- Oil lamps, candles and tea lights
- Honesty Shop
- Parking space
You can order any extras via your Personal Page.