NEW: Cheddar Gorge will exclusively have a different layout for its new log cabins. Deerleap & Rookham will have a different and unique layout - TBA!
Every Log Cabin is furnished for a maximum of 8 persons. The lodges are equipped with all kinds of kitchen necessities from scissors to pots and pans, from cutlery to coffee mugs.. you won't need to take anything from home. There is no electricity in the Log Cabin as lighting is provided by candles and oil lamps. Cooking is done on the wood-fired stove in the lodge. You can store your groceries in the large cool chest, the cooling elements can be collected from the honesty shop. You can also cook outside on your own barbecue under the veranda. In the bathroom, you will find a warm shower, basin, and a separate toilet. The hire of the lodge includes bed and kitchen linen and the use of firewood for the stove.
- A made-up double bed (2m x 1.60m)
- Bunk bed (two times 2m x 0.80m)
- Mezzanine bed (two times 2m x 0.80m)
- Two single beds (two times 2, x 0.80m)
- Own flushing toilet
- En-suite bathroom with shower and basin
- Cold running water
- Coolbox with ice packs
- Wood stove including wood
- Kitchen unit with kitchen utensils
- Dining area and sofa
- Private porch with 2 deck chairs
- Outside cooker (BBQ) and picnic table
- Feather Down starter pack
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels package per person
- Oil lamps, candles and tea lights
- Honesty Shop
- Parking space
You can order any extras via your Personal Page.